There is no horse without a functional hoof
An old german saying, but true nevertheless. Movement disorders very often occure in association with inadequate trim and shoeing. Hooftrim and osteotherapy goes hand in hand.
1. the correct position of the coffin bone in relation to the ground
2. lateral and medial hoof-balance
3. dorsal and palmar/plantar hoof-balance
4. balance between support arear and rolling arear
5. the anatomical correct roll off point
I offer barhoof trims, consultation in shoeing in cooperation with open-minded farriers and I’m a licensed consultant in shoeing for sport horses according to Stefan Wehrli (Switzerland).
Orthopedic problems and hoofcare for laminitic horses included.